Following Brian Flatt we found another diet plan that worked great in keeping the Weight Loss Down!……...Click here to learn more
#3 Tips to maintaining a healthy life style!
If your a woman, you know that it is hard trying to stick to a steady regimen for several weeks with all of life demands, not to mention maintaining a new life style for longer periods. These 3 tips are just a few of the many that can assist you with obtaining and maintaining optimum health. Simplicity is key!
Incorporate these 3 basic building blocks and your sure to achieve longevity!
- EAT HEALTHY.….Us men some time allow machismo to guide us and we
think that what we eat (unhealthy) can be burned off under the weight rack.
Don’t be fooled ladies….you want to work smart not hard. You want to eat as close to a natural food diet as you can. this means a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and fewer processed foods. Eat whole grains and high-fiber foods and choose leaner cuts of meat, fish and poultry. include Low-fat dairy products in your diet as well- depending on your age you need between 750 and 1,400 milligrams of calcium daily to help avoid our friend Osteoporosis.
Also, never forget to avoid foods and beverages that are high in calories
especially sugar, salt and fats and remember to include raw veggies like celery, carrots, broccoli and even a little zucchini w/some dip made from yogurt. Sounds Yucky? Don’t knock it until you try it…….Be mindful, Health is Wealth so invest in yours.
- EXERCISE…..Regular exercise can help keep your heart healthy. heart disease is one of the leading cause of death among women in America and also rank high in other countries too. you would want to exercise at least 3x week.
Aerobic exercises like dancing, jogging, bicycling,swimming and walking are great for womens health over all and super duper good for your heart.
- KEEP STRESS AT BAY.….Take some YOU time often and CHILLAX!
Sorry, that’s a new word I discovered in the gym recently consisting of 2 words, Chill + Relax. I guess the younger generation and their Ebonics are rubbing off on me. Any ways………Take time to relax and recenter yourself…You may need to do this due to the heavy demands of being a daughter, grandmother, wife and mother of course. Lets face it, caring for the children can be a workout within itself. there are all sorts of relaxation techniques you can use. I’ll post some reviews in the future on this but for now try just shutting everything off from time to time and just do nothing. Regroup!
click here for more Health & Weight loss Tips
WOLA!!!!!!! here you have an amazing weight loss calorie tracker that does more than just monitor your heart rate !
Get the new Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch and………….
- Track and see all-day fitness stats like steps, distance, floors climbed, active minutes and calories burned on the hi-res color display
- Use multisport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more
- Enable Connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Receive workout summaries to identify insights and review a history of workouts to track your progress
- Stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications
- Play, pause, and switch songs from your mobile playlist (when phone is nearby)
- Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake peacefully
- Automatically and wirelessly syncs to your computer and 200+ leading smartphones for iOS, Android and Windows so you can access your stats anywhere, anytime
- Hi-res color touch screen with customizable clock faces
- Interchangeable watch bands and frames available in metal, leather and sport designs (sold separately)
- Connect with friends and family on the Fitbit app by sharing stats, direct-messaging each other and competing on the leaderboard or in new Fitbit challenges
- Rechargeable battery life is approx. 5 days; charging cable included
- Water-resistant design; syncs with popular fitness apps Imported.
Products that could Enhance your level of Fitness is always worth it!
Resistance Bands are another great tool for weight loss and staying toned. It’s like a gym away from the gym. What ever seems to work……we can go all the way! When we are pressed for time and can’t make it to the Gym, these bands vary in intensity so they can provide you with the ultimate full body work out. These bands come with a personalized exercise program to follow to help you lose those inches and wake up those muscles that have been lying dormant.
Don’t forget to wear proper workout shoes either. The right sneakers will help absorb the impact from the ground whether doing workouts that are High in intensity or Low. Getting the best for you foundation will not only have you looking hot while you train but it will save you from injuries.
See whats available with the latest foot gear.
All sorts of equipment, like the Sweet Sweat Waist Trainer are also available through Weight loss world as we try to stay up to date with the newest trends in health and fitness.
Speaking of trends. something new on the market is
Cell Food a natural weight loss formula
These products and more works for anyone, male or female, no matter how young or how old you are.
The key is to Just take the Initiative and get started !
See additional page (Too good To be True……….) for more info and products and please don’t forget to leave a comment below.
TryThe F4X Method™
This is particularly one of my favorite regimens because it fell in line with what I use to implement when i trained. It really isn’t necessary to work longer all day long unless you are training for a certain sport. But just a little harder somewhat is all that’s needed by turning up the intensity. Today I workout a maximum of 2-3 x a week. 30 Min. sessions.
THAT IS ALL !!!!
This 90 minute per WEEK protocol works ESPECIALLY for the older person. Men and women in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and even 70s.
And let’s not forget the war on (Obesity, Diabetes Osteoporosis, etc.) and all the other ailments that plague us as we age.
Exercise tends to hold ’em off or send them the other way
affording us longevity!
F4X uses a highly specific approach to exercise in a unique combination of movements anyone can do that has worked for thousands of men and women.
“Thanks for joining the World Wide Weight loss movement”